- Starting, Monday, January 23, 2017 – Morning Supervision begins at 8:20 – For your child’s safety, please do not send your child earlier than 8:20 Map of Traffic on School Property
- Please call the Safe arrival number at 826-3344 if your child will be absent. Volunteers run the Safe arrival program, thank you!
- It is very important that your contact numbers at the office are kept current, both for safe arrival, emergency dismissal and emergency contact
As of Monday, January 23, 2017
|Please call our Safe Arrival Line at 826-3344 if your child will be absent. Please make sure the school office has your current contact information.|
|Morning Supervision Begins||8:20|
|First bell- Morning Announcements and O Canada||8:35|
|Please arrive for 8:35. Students who arrive during or after O Canada are asked to check in at the office before going to their classroom.|
|Recess||10:15 - 10:30|
|Lunch Break||12:35 - 1:30|
|1st Bell Dismissal- Walkers / Excel||2:35|
|2nd Bell Dismissal for Bus students||2:40|
- Tantallon Senior Elementary is a dual-track school (English and Early French Immersion program) for approximately 480 students in grades 3-6
- Our school is the feeder school for Tantallon Junior Elementary (Primary-grade 2)
- Our school is Nut Smart and Scent Aware. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Our main vehicle of communication is via electronic newsletters, school phone messenger system, and our school website. Please contact your child’s teacher or the main office if you would rather receive a paper copy.
- NEW :Like most schools in the province, Tantallon Senior now has a Video Intercom System whereby the front doors will be locked and visitors to the school will have to press the intercom button to gain entrance to the building.
- Visitors and volunteers are reminded to check in at the office. A visitor/volunteer ID tag will be issued before proceeding to other areas of the school. For the safety of our students and your children, we appreciate your support and cooperation.
- All volunteers are reminded that the HRSB Student Protection Policy requires Criminal Records Check and Child Abuse Registry forms to be up to date (valid for three years). Forms can be picked up at the school office.